Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun sketch as ourchallenge! Check it out!
Today I finally am sharing a card from the upcoming catalog. I thought it’s almost time, so why not? Here is what I came up with using one of my favorites called To a Wild Rose Bundle. It’s such a spectacular set, I know you will all love it. Today I opted for a bright card as my friend, Sandi MacIver inspired me this week with one of her creations. Anyway, here is my bright card…
And I LOVE it!!!! LOL…Hope you do, too. This new set is a tri-step stamp set with the flowers and the leaves and the dies are soooo fabulous. Wait till you see the label to go with it…For now, you just have to settle for this sample. I think I will come up with some color combos to use and will share that later.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THE BETTER WITH YOU CARD:
- The card base is Coastal Cabana cardstock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Watercolor paper and using an aqua painter and Melon Mambo reinker, create a watercolor wash background.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 3-1/4 Coastal Cabana cardstock panel, run it through the Lace Embossing Folder and using Tear & Tape, adhere on the middle of the watercolored panel.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black card stock panel, adhere to the watercolored panel and on top of the cardbase.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the bold image using Melon Mambo ink onto scrap paper first, than onto Whisper White card stock and position the second layer stamp on the image and stamp it with Melon Mambo ink to get the layered look and die cut it using the coordinating die.
- Stamp the middle of the flower using Mango Melody onto Whisper White Ink, die cut it. Using a dauber add Mango Melody ink in the middle of the flower and with liquid glue adhere the die cut.
- Stamp the outline leaf using Shaded Spruce ink onto Whisper White cardstock and the bolder leaf image using Granny Apple Green ink using the Stamparatus again and die cut it. Stamp and die cut two leaves.
- Die cut one flower using Mango Melody card stock and the border using Granny Apple Green ink.
- Using liquid glue, adhere the border on the card, next the flower and the leaves. Cut the Mango Melody flower in half and tuck them under the flower.
- Stamp the Blessed sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using Coastal Cabana ink, fussy cut it. White emboss the “to be your friend” sentiment onto Basic Black cardstock and cut it down to 2-1/2 x 1/2 size and adhere sentiments using mini stampin dimensionals.
Here is another shot of my card created with the To a Wild Rose Bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Don’t forget to place orders for the retiring products, specially inks, refills and cardstock…they are almost gone!!! Just a fair warning….Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE