Hi there, hope you had a great weekend! I sure did. Planted some flowers, although I still have to do some of my veggies. But I also got to play with some products, one of them was the May Paper Pumpkin and sure love it. I will share more about my alternatives later. For today I have a spectacular card created with the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. So, I thought, we have all those nice papers and die cut labels, but what if we run out of them? Well, I wanted to give you an alternative idea, so you can see all the possibilities with this beautiful Product Medley. I can honestly tell you that I am so happy I got the Medley. Well worth the money!!! Check out this bright card!
Isn’t this a happy card? If you are a visitor of my blog, you know I love happy colors, so I thought, why not create a card with them. I also haven’t really used the flower dies, and wanted to create 3D looking flowers and they are just perfect for it.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Wood Textures paper (lightest color, sadly sold out), than a 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock panel mat and adhere them together and on top of the cardbase.
- Die the border using Basic Black cardstock, cut it down to 3-1/4 size and using liquid glue, adhere it to the card base as shown on picture.
- Stamp three big and small flowers using Poppy Parade ink and the middle of the flower stamp using Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock and die cut them. Using the foam mat that came with the Stamparatus, place the flower facing down and use the end of a watercolor brush, or something similar and shape the flowers with it and adhered the pieces together with liquid glue.
- Stamp the leaves using Granny Apple Green onto Whisper White cardstock and die cut them. Die cut the flourish using Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Using the labels from the Frosted Bouquet dies, die cut the large label using Coastal Cabana and the smaller one using Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment on it using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and adhere the labels together and using stampin dimensionals adhere it on top of the die cut border.
- Adhere the flowers on the card using stampin dimensionals and adhere the leaves and flourish using liquid glue.
- Stamp a few tiny flowers on various places on the card using Coastal Cabana ink and finally add 3 Iridescent Sequins.
And here is another look of my card created with the Everything is Rosy Product Medley.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Also, to let you know, our team is still working on creating the exclusive tutorials using the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. How do you get them? Well, two ways. If you are in Canada, you can purchase the Everything is Rosy Product Medley through my store and you get it automatically for FREE. Or if you already have it, or not in Canada, you can purchase it via Paypal or e-transfer. I will share more info about that later. For now, here is what’s included in our Tutorial Bundle.
Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE