Hello and welcome back! Today, once again I am guest designing along with the talented Just Us Girls Team and today our challenge is Colors and we have a beautiful inspiration photo. We had to pick 3 colors, so I challenged myself to use purple…yes, purple and here is what I came up with using the Pop of Petals and Well Said Bundle!
I have created similar cards in the past, but this one is a little bit different. I still love this label die cut so much and of course the Well Said Bundle is a favorite!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE MOM CARD:
- The card base is Highland Heather cardstock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 5 x 3-3/4 Whisper White cardstock panel, white emboss a few of the fern looking leaves and using daubers and Highland Heather ink, smudge around the images to make them pop!
- Stamp the leaves using Granny Apple Green ink and a few of the little flower stems using Daffodil Delight ink.
- Cut a 5-1/4 x 4 Daffodil Delight cardstock panel and adhere it under the art panel and on top of the cardbase.
- Stamp two kinds of the flower stamps 3 times, using the bone folder shape them, so they look 3D, adhere them using Liquid Glue and using a dauber add Daffodil Delight ink in the middle of the flowers.
- Die cut the Stitched label using Highland Heather cardstock and adhere it to the art panel using stampin dimensionals.
- Adhere two of the flowers using Liquid Glue and the middle one using stampin dimensionals.
- Die cut the word Happy using Gold Glimmer paper. Cut a 1/2 x 2-1/4 Whisper White cardstock strip and stamp Birthday on it using Highland Heather ink, cut a banner in the end and adhere it on the stitched label along with the Happy die cut word and you are done!
Here is another look of the card using Pop of Petals and Well Said Bundle
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Make sure you check out the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog to see all the other beautiful creations and to play along with us!!!
Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE