Hello and welcome back! Today I am playing along with Just Us Girls again and our challenge is BOLD LETTERS! Well, as I was thinking what to do, I knew I wanted to use the gorgeous Everything is Rosy Medley once again, as it is perfect for Mother’s Day and I just knew I had to use the Eclipse Technique using the soon to retire (and yes, I will be crying over this) Large Letters dies. Boohoo… Here is what I came up with.
I have been so excited about this card ever since I made it. I think it’s one of the prettiest cards. Once again, the color combo is amazing!!!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE MOM CARD:
- The card base is Night of Navy card stock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Next, I cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White card stock and stamped the flowers using Melon Mambo, some of them stamped second generation stamping (when you stamp it once and stamp it again one more time without inking it up). I stamped some of the middles with Night Of Navy and some with Melon Mambo again.
- Next I stamped the leaves using Night of Navy and Balmy Blue.
- I die cut the MOM letters using the Large Letter dies in the middle of the stamped art panel.
- Removed the letters and adhered the art panel using Snail Adhesive and finally adhered back the two M’s where I cut them out of using mini Stampin Dimensionals. I tied a cute bow on the O using the Melon Mambo ribbon and adhered it where I die cut it from using Stampin Dimensionals. Finally I adhered the middle of the O using Snail adhesive, so that is not raised and that is it!!!
Here is another look of my card created with the gorgeous Everything is Rosy Product Medley and the Large Letter dies. Isn’t this so pretty????
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Make sure you check out the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog to see all the other beautiful creations and to play along with us!!!
Do you like tutorials??? Well, if you do, our Stamping Sunday team is working on creating exclusive tutorials using the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. How do you get them? Well, two ways. If you are in Canada, you can purchase the Everything is Rosy Product Medley through my store and you get it automatically for FREE. Or if you already have it, or not in Canada, you can purchase it via Paypal. I will share more info about that later. For now, here is what’s included in our Tutorial Bundle.
Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)