Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun sketch as our challenge! Check it out!
And since I am still gushing over how beautiful the Everything is Rosy Product Medley, I have a card created today with it using this fabulous sketch!!! Here is what I came up with.
I love that you don’t have to do a lot of stamping once again with this card as the die cuts are ready for you to use. Although I have a super amazing stamped card coming up Saturday, so stay tuned!!! This Product Medley is sooooo amazing, I am really in love with it!!!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THE BEAUTIFUL YOU CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Balmy Blue card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- I cut the striped designer series paper to 4 x 5-1/4 size and adhered to to the card front.
- Next, I cut a 3 x 4-1/4 Whisper White card stock panel, die cut the second largest circle from the Stitched Shapes dies using the Melon Mambo with Rose gold printed paper and adhered it in the middle of the Whisper White card stock panel.
- I stamped the Congratulations sentiment on one of the die cut labels and threaded the pretty ribbon through it on top of the whole panel and tied it in a bow and using stampin dimensionals I adhered it on top of the card front.
- Finally I adhered two of the die cut bouquets as you can see on the picture and added 3 of the little circle mirrors that are adorable!!
Here is another shot of my card created with the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. You can see the rose gold foil on the designer paper on this perfect…it’s soooo pretty!!!!
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
I also wanted to let you know that our team is working on creating exclusive tutorials using the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. How do you get them? Well, two ways. If you are in Canada, you can purchase the Everything is Rosy Product Medley through my store and you get it automatically for FREE. Or if you already have it, or not in Canada, you can purchase it via Paypal. I will share more info about that later. For now, here is what’s included in our Tutorial Bundle.
Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)