Hi there, welcome back and happy Saturday to you! I am excited to share that for the month of May I got invited to guest design for Just Us Girls Challenge blog. I have played along in the past as I always love their challenges, so I am happy to play along with the super talented ladies on the team. Today our challenge is WORD, which is Movement. So I decided I needed to ink up Beautiful You stamp set and the fun Tropical Chic Bundle as it was perfect for the occasion. Here is what I came up with.
Isn’t this such a happy card???
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THE BEAUTIFUL YOU CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. I stamped the edges with the border stamp using Coastal Cabana ink.
- I cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 size Watercolor paper. Stamped my dancing girl image on it using Black Stazon ink and colored the dress in using Poppy Parade ink, the hat with Mango Melody and the body using Petal Pink ink with Aqua painters. The water and sky is Coastal Cabana ink. Stamped the sentiment on it using Black Stazon ink.
- I cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 size Vellum card stock and in an angle I adhered them and onto the card front.
- I die cut a few leaves from the Tropical Dies in Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist and using liquid glue I adhered them to my card.
- Finally I stamped one of the flowers onto Whisper White card stock using Poppy Parade and Mango Melody ink, die cut it and adhered it on top of the leaves.
Here is another shot of my card created with Beautiful You and Tropical Chic Bundle:
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Today I also have our Stamping Sunday May Tutorial Bundle available focused on Emboss Paste.
The Stamping Sunday May 2019 Tutorial Bundle
contains 5 beautiful, exclusive projects using Emboss Paste!
You’ll find complete, step by step directions, color photos for important steps, cutting guides
and product lists.
Plus tips and tricks you’ll love!
Canadian Customers Receive it Free with a $50 product purchase in my store
Customer and demonstrators from anywhere in the world may purchase the May 2019 Tutorial Bundle HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)