Welcome back to my site!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and today we have a fun color combo as our challenge! Check it out!
It’s a very soft color combo and I needed a Sympathy card, so I wanted to ink up the beautiful Flowing Fountain stamp set for the first time since I got it and here is what I came up with using watercolor technique as to me this set is all about that.
I made it very vintage looking with the coloring and I pulled in the colors we were set out to work with. Hope you like it…
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE FLOWING FOUNTAIN CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Sahara Sand card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2 and ran the card front through the Layered Leaves Embossing folder.
- Next, I cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 size watercolor paper panel and stamped the fountain image on it and the birds using Sahara Sand ink
- Next, using Aqua Painters I watercolored the images:
- Fountain: Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party (water)
- Birds: Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz and Sahara Sand
- Sky: Pool Party
- Grass: Pear PIzzazz
- Next, I cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Pear Pizzazz Striped DSP and adhered it under the art panel and adhered them on top of the card front.
- Cut a 2-1/2 x 1/2 strip of Sahara Sand card stock and stamped the sympathy sentiment on it using Sahara Sand ink and cut a banner in the left end and adhered it on top of the card.
And here is another shot of my card created with Flowing Fountain stamp set and watercoloring.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. I’ll be mailing out my Thank you cards the next couple of days and hope you like them! And since it’s a new month, there is a new HOST CODE, so when you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the new one! KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
I’ll be back tomorrow to share about the newest online customer appreciation class, so get ready to feast your eyes and for the tutorials so you can follow along with us as we create the pretty projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)