Welcome back!!! I am still in Florida on vacation and today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and today we have a fun sketch as our challenge! Check it out!
And here is a super fun I came up with using the soon to be retired Half Full stamp set. One of our friend’s birthday was this week and since we live in a wine country, I thought this would be so appropriate.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE LIFE IS GRAND BIRTHDAY CARD:
- The card base is Lemon Lime Twist card stock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 5-1/4 x 3-3/4 watercolor panel and using the Stamparatus, stamp, 5 wine bottles on the panel using Stazon ink.
- Watercolor the wine bottles:
- White Wine colors: Lemon Lime Twist for the bottle, Crushed Curry for label and Pumpkin Pie for the top of the bottle
- Red Wine colors: Merry Merlot for the bottle, Crushed Curry for label and Cherry Cobbler for the top of the wine
- Cut a 5-1/4 X 3-3/4 panel out of the Wood Textures paper and in an angle adhere on the bottom of the art panel and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 3 x 4 banner using Basic Black cardstock and with the help of the Stamparatus, stamp the wine glass border stamp using Whisper White ink on it repeatedly.
- Cut a 2 x 4-1/8 banner panel using the Wood Textures paper and adhered it on top of the stamped Basic Black cardstock panel. Adhere them to the card.
- Next, stamp the label image using Stazon and punch it out with the Scallop Tag Topper punch and watercolor it with the following colors: Merry Merlot and Old Olive for the grapes, Soft Suede, Lemon Lime Twist and Coastal Cabana to the background.
- Add Burlap Ribbon and Old Olive Twine to the whole and using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to the card.
Here is another shot of the card created with the Half Full stamp set.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the April HOST CODE. Here is the April Host Code: UDEPK27D
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)