Welcome back!!! I am still in Florida on vacation and today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and today we have a fun color combo as our challenge! Check it out!
Isn’t this a bright color combo???? Today is my birthday and well, I decided, I wanted to make a birthday card using a brand new stamp set to me called Life is Grand and the Bloom by Bloom bundle just screamed to go with these colors, so that’s what I used to create this card. And I have a special for you from today till Sunday in celebration of my birthday, so don’t miss out on that. Make sure you scroll all the way down to the end of the post! 🙂
Last time I created with the Bloom by Bloom bundle, I didn’t have the punches, but they finally arrived and look at that cute little punched flower! Isn’t that so cute???
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE LIFE IS GRAND BIRTHDAY CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Whisper White card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next, I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White card stock and stamped the flower stems using Call Me Clover Ink and the large flower using Pineapple Punch. I also stamped a small flower with the Pineapple Punch ink and another one using Calypso Coral ink, fussy cut them out and adhered the Calypso Coral flower on using Stampin Dimensional.
- Next, I cut a 3-1/2 x 1-1/2 Calypso Coral card stock panel and white embossed the Make a Wish sentiment on it and adhere it on top of the flower stems and adhere the small Pineapple Punch flower on top of it as shown on picture. I added a small metallic pearl in the middle of it.
- Next I punched out a small Pineapple Punch flower and a leaf using Call Me Clover card stock and using liquid glue, I adhered them on the sentiment label.
- Next I cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Pineapple Punch card stock and adhered it below my art panel and adhered both using Snail adhesive on the card base.
Here is another shot of my card created with Life is Grand and the Bloom by Bloom bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
And since it’s my birthday, I wanted you to celebrate with me, and how about earning double Pawpack Points????
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the April HOST CODE. Here is the April Host Code: UDEPK27D
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)