Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and today we have a sketch as our challenge! Check it out!
And here is my creation using the All the Good Things stamp set and the Well Said bundle. It’s my husband birthday on Saturday and this is the card I made for him. Sure hope he like it, specially since I won’t be home with him to celebrate. 🙁
I have been wanting to ink this set up and since I love the beautiful sentiment it came with, I thought his birthday would be a great occasion. I am using the soon to be retired Lemon Lime Twist once again. Don’t forget to order it soon!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE ALL THE GOOD THINGS CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Lemon Lime Twist card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2 and ran the card front through the Seaside Textured embossing folder.
- I cut a 4-3/4 x 3-1/2 water color paper panel and did a watercolor wash using Coastal Cabana and Pacific Point ink using Aqua Painter. I stamped a few of the smaller fishes on it using Coastal Cabana ink. Cut a 4-7/8 x 3-5/8 Coastal Cabana panel and adhered it under the watercolor panel and using Tear and Tape adhered it all on top of the card front.
- Die cut the leafy image from the Well Written Framelits dies using Lemon Lime Twist card stock and using liquid glue, I adhered it on top of the watercolor panel.
- Next, die cut the second largest oval shape from the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies using watercolor paper and stamped the sentiment on it using Coastal Cabana ink and using stampin dimensionals adhered it on the card front.
- Next, I stamped the fishes using Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze ink onto Whisper White card stock and cut them out. Using stampin dimensionals adhere them on the card.
- Next, cut the “happy” word out using Lemon Lime Twist card stock using the Well Written Framelits Dies and using liquid glue adhered it on top of the oval label. Finally I stamped the Birthday word from the Well Said stamp set using Coastal Cabana ink onto Whisper White card stock, trimmed it down to 1/2 x 1-1-3/4 size and using stampin dimensionals adhered it to the card.
Here is another look of the card using All the Good Things stamp set and the Well Said Bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the April HOST CODE. Here is the April Host Code: UDEPK27D
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)