Hello there, happy Saturday! Hope you have a fun weekend lined up. Today I am going to a craft show with friends, so that should be fun. I wanted to share one more card using Humming Along bundle as it’s such a fun springy set, so it’s just perfect for now. And I am using Lemon Lime Twist, which again is a retiring color.
This card is bright and hope it will lift up someone who is not feeling so well.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CREATE THE FEEL BETTER CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Lemon Lime Twist card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next, I cut 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Whisper White card stock panel and ran it through the Dot to Dot embossing folder. Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Coastal Cabana panel an adhered it under the embossed panel using Tear & Tape.
- Next, I die cut a 2-1/4 circle out of Whisper White card stock and the sightly larger scallop circle out of Coastal Cabana card stock, adhered them together and on top of the card front.
- Next, die cut the label out of Basic Black card stock, white emboss the sentiment on it and tie it around the front panel using Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon and adhere all of it on top of the card front.
- Stamp the humming bird and two leaves onto watercolor paper using Stazon and watercolor the bird using the following colors and Aqua Painter: Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede. Leaves are Granny Apple Green.
- Once the images were dry, die cut them and using stampin dimensionals add the humming bird and Snail to adhere the leaves and you are done.
Here is another look of the card using Humming Along Bundle
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
I also have the April Stamping Sunday Design Team Tutorial Bundle ready for you to feast your eyes on. This time we focused on Memories and More card packs and the projects are so versatile!!
The Stamping Sunday April 2019 Tutorial Bundle
contains 7 beautiful, exclusive projects!
3 Fun Folds
2 Memory Keeping projects
You’ll find complete, step by step directions, color photos for important steps, cutting guides
and product lists.
Plus tips and tricks you’ll love!
My Canadian Shoppers Receive it Free with a $50 product purchase in my store
Customer and demonstrators from anywhere in the world may purchase the April 2019 Tutorial Bundle HERE for $10
Perfect for Demonstrators holding classes!
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the March HOST CODE. Here is the April Host Code: UDEPK27D
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)