Hello, welcome back to my blog. Well, we are in April already and Sale-a-bration is behind us. So today I thought I would share a fun card created with the 2017-2019 retiring colors as by the end of May we will say good bye to them. My card is created with the super fun Beauty Abounds bundle. I simply love this bundle. Here is what I created. This design will be customer Thank You card for my March orders, so ladies, you will be receiving them soon. Hope you find it inspiring! 🙂
Isn’t this fun??? I decided to use just one of the butterflies. It’s actually what I like about the huge die from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlit dies. I know it can be scary to use that large die for one card (although I love it), but you can also just use one or two of the butterflies.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE BEAUTY ABOUNDS CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Berry Burst card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next, I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White Card stock panel and I started stamping the background using the bubble looking stamps, both large and small and the smudge looking image and I literally used all the retiring colors: Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig.
- Next I punched a 2″ circle out of Whisper White card stock and Starburst out of Lemon Lime Twist. I stamped the sentiment on it using Tranquil Tide and a few small bubbles using Lemon Lime Twist and adhered the two of them using Snail.
- Next I cut another 3-3/4 x 5 panel out of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and I adhered them together in an angle.
- Cut a 10″ Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon and tied it in a knot and adhered the panels to the card front.
- Using mini dimensionals I adhered the sentiment label on the card on top of the ribbon.
- Next I die cut the butterfly using both dies, one out of Lemon Lime Twist and the other, using Berry Burst card stock, cut off all the access pieces and using Liquid Glue, I adhered them together and finally I adhered the layered butterfly to the card using both liquid glue and mini dimensionals and you are done.
Here is another look of my Beauty Abounds card. I just love the way it turned out.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
And here is the list of items I used to create this card with.
Couple of inventory updates…The Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies are currently on backorder, but the stamps are available. Also the Butterfly Gala is back in stock, but in low inventory already, so if that is on your list, hurry up and order!
So, what are the retiring colors? Here they are! I talked about this in my newsletter, but if you are not on my Newsletter list, I wanted to mention it here, too. If you love these colors, now is the time to stock up as once they run out, they won’t be available anymore. So think of card stock, inks, ink refill, ribbons, those sort of things as you look at these colors. I just don’t want you to miss out on them. By the way, what colors will you miss???? I will miss Lemon Lime Twist for sure…
And one more thing….the Storage By Stampin up is LIVE now, you can start organizing! I placed my order yesterday and once it arrives, I will show you what I got.
So, make sure you place your order soon as I don’t want you to miss out on this. And speaking of orders, thank you so much for your support. I’ll be mailing out my Thank you cards the next couple of days and hope you like them! And since it’s a new month, there is a new HOST CODE, so when you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the new one! UDEPK27D
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
I’ll be back tomorrow to share about the newest online customer appreciation class, so get ready to feast your eyes and for the tutorials so you can follow along with us as we create the pretty projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)