Hi there, hope you had a great weekend. We sure did, spring has arrived and we had a little party with some friends. Today I have a card to share for you dog lovers, like I am. I love the Happy Tails bundle, it’s the cutest and is a keeper for me for sure. Here is what I created with it.
This card was so fun to make and the stamps are adorable as you can create different variation of dogs. Check it out, in case you missed it from the catalog. See? You can make dalmation dogs, spotted ones, or just color them in. It’s all up to you!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE HAPPY TAILS CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Basic Black card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next, cut a 4 x 5-1/4 black and white striped paper from the Botanical Butterfly DSP and adhered it to the card front.
- Next, I die cut a 2-5/8 x 4 Rectangle Stitched die using Whisper White card stock and stamped the dog house using Poppy Parade ink and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I stamped the bone also using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Next, I stamped a a dog and spots with Basic Grey ink and punched it out. I stamped the collar on it using Black Memento ink, punched a heart out using Poppy Parade card stock and using mini stampin dimensionals I adhered it on the dog and finally using Snail adhesive I adhered the dog by the dog house.
- Next, I cut a 2-3/4 x 4-1/8 Poppy Parade card stock and adhered it under the art panel and adhered it onto the card.
- Next I punched a Whisper White card stock using the 2″ circle punch, stamped the sentiment and paw print on it using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and adhered it on a Poppy Parade punched Starburst. Finally I adhered the sentiment label on the card as it’s shown.
Here is another look of my Happy Tails card
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
And here is the list of items I used to create this card with.
And now onto some amazing Stampin’ Up! announcement. We woke up to some amazing news we all have been waiting for. New Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Storage by Stampin’ Up! s designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
CONFIGURATION CHART TO HELP YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU NEED
And look at the pretty new grid paper that will be available for purchase as well! Why mess up your desk, when you don’t have to and the grid paper helps you as you work on your projects, not to mention it’s pretty!!!
11″ X 17″ FLORAL GRID PAPER
ITEM NUMBER: 150819
$11.75 US/$16.00 CAD | QTY: 50 sheets
Once again, the storage units and the grid papers will be available April 1st!!! Whoohoo…something to look forward to for sure. And speaking of a few more days till April 1st…..