Hi there, happy Saturday to you. Today I have a super happy card for you! I have been creating a few really pretty cards using the Humming Along Bundle and I can tell you, they are all so happy. I have one more to share at a later time, but for now take a look at this pretty Thank You card.
Isn’t this such a cheerful card? One of the things I love about this set that the sentiments are so useful. Birthday, Get Well and Thank you. I think those are the most frequently used cards, right? I really love all the cards created with the gorgeous Humming Along Bundle and thank God it’s still available…LOL So, if you like what you see, I suggest you get it soon, as it’s while supplies last and you can still get FREE Sale-a-bration products with it.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE HUMMING ALONG THANK YOU CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Whisper White card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2 and ran it through the Dot to Dot embossing folder.
- Next, cut a 3 x 4-1/4 black and white diagonal paper from the Botanical Butterfly DSP and also cut a 3 x 4-1/2 Flirty Flamingo card stock and adhere them together.
- Next using Stazon stamp the flower onto Watercolor paper and die cut it.
- With an Aqua Painter I watercolored the flower using Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green ink.
- Next using the Butterfly Duet punch I punched out a butterfly from one of the Botanical Butterfly DSP papers.
- Next, I white embossed the sentiment on a 3 x 2 Basic Black card stock and die cut the label out and adhered it on top of the oval as it’s shown on the picture.
- I cut a 12″ Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon and slid it though the holes in the sentiment label die and tied it around the black and white diagonal DSP panel from step 2 and tied a bow as you can see in the picture of the final card.
- Finally using stampin dimensionals adhered the flower and using liquid glue adhered the butterfly and your card is finished.
Here is another look of my card
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.