Hi there, happy Saturday to you!!! Hope have a great weekend planned ahead. I have a few things planned and after the week I had, I needed it, let’s just say that. Anyway, today I am sharing one of the 17 cards I made over last weekend and I contemplated whether I should even share it as the coordinating dies have sold out, but I decided some of you may have own it by now and would like to see another card made with it, so I give you my beautiful Dear Doily Bundle card.
This card was inspired by a sketch I found on Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges blog.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE DEAR DOILY CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Whisper White card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2 and run the card front through the Country Floral embossing folder
- Next, I cut a 2 x 5 Petal Pink panel and stamped the sentiment on the top using Soft Suede ink. Cut a 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 panel using one of the Floral Romance DSP paper and adhered it to the bottom of the Sentiment Panel.
- Next, stamp the doily using Pear Pizzazz ink on Whisper White and fussy cut the doily out.
- Next ink up the stem of the flower using Pear Pizzazz ink and using a sponge dauber using Flirty Flamingo, ink up the flowers and stamp it onto Whisper White card stock and die cut it.
- Also die cut the ribbon using Gold Glimmer paper and adhere it on top of the flower stem and die cut a doily using the Gold Glimmer paper as well.
- Next, cut a 3 x 1/2 Whisper White strip and stamped the sentiment on it using Soft Suede ink.
- Next, using mini stampin’ dimensionals I adhered the stamped doily on top of the sentiment panel just as shown on picture and using liquid glue I adhered it under the sentiment panel lined up with the stamped doily as shown on picture and adhered it all using Tear & Tape to the card front.
- Next, using Snail adhesive I adhered the sentiment on top of the doily and finally adhered the flower next to the doily and you are done.
Here is another look of the card using the Dear Doily Bundle.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like. Now sadly the Doily Builder Thinlits dies have sold out and they are not coming back, but I am sure you could use something else in place of it. And If you fancy the Dear Doily stamp set, I urge you to place your order ASAP as that is in a very limited supply at this point and once it’s gone, it’s gone and yes, I am crying my eyes out about that. 🙁 Anyway, thought I would let you know.