Happy Saturday! Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Today I have a fun card to share with you using So Hoppy Together stamp set. Did you see yesterday’s news about the coordinating dies are now available? Well, like a good girl, I ordered them and I should have them by Wednesday. I have to tell you, at first I wasn’t sold on these frogs and have had them for a while and not until I had to make a card for a friend that I pulled these out. And guess what???? I AM IN LOVE!!!! So if you are like me, who thought, I would never use the frogs…well, I am here to tell you I am converted! But who wouldn’t be after seeing this card????
Soooo????? What do you think? Isn’t this the cutest thing EVER???? It’s Birthday week at Just Us Girls blog, so my card is just a perfect fit! I also used the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to create the windows. So fun!!! I know my friend will love it, at least I hope so…LOL
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE SO HOPPY TOGETHER BIRTHDAY CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Whisper White card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White panel using the 2-3/8 x 1 rectangle die from the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies I cut three windows randomly on my panel.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 panel from the Pool Party chevron patterned paper from the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and using mini dimensionals adhere it under the Whisper White panel I just die cut and using Snail adhesive adhere them to the card front.
- Stamp the frogs using Stazon ink onto watercolor paper and using an Aqua painter and Granny Apple Green ink painted them in. I fussy cut them out, but once my coordinating dies arrive I no longer have to do that. 🙂
- I cut two 2-1/4 x 3/4 Basic Black strips and white embossed the sentiments on them from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.
- Using mini stampin dimensionals I adhered the frogs so they were peeking out of the windows and adhered the sentiments as well.
- I stamped one balloon with the dots onto a small piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock using Coastal Cabana ink and the other balloon image onto Granny Apple Green cardstock using Granny Apple Ink and punched them out and another one from the red and white patterned paper from the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper.
- I adhered about 3″ Old Olive linen to the back of each ballon using Liquid Glue and tied them at the end together and finally I adhered them using stampin dimensionals and tucked in the ends and there is your finished card.
Here is another look of the So Hoppy Together Birthday card
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
And now that you are ready to shop, let me share this month’s classes with you and yes, there are two different classes.
FREE Tutorial Bundle from our Stamping Sunday Design Team with the purchase any of the Coordinating Dies/punch from the new release
- Lily Framelits Dies
- Call Me Cupcake
- Hop Around Framelits Dies
- Four Seasons Framelits Dies
- Story Label Punch
Receive the Special Edition Tutorial Bundle FREE
when you purchase any of the Coordinating Framelits HERE
Purchase the Special Edition Tutorial Bundle for $10USD Via Paypal below
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!