Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a beautiful sketch as our challenge.
And here is what I came up with using the Climbing Roses Bundle once again.
I love working with soft colors, and the Soft Sea Foam and Petal Pink go together so beautifully. Now add a little vellum in there and you are in heaven if you ask me…LOL
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE TE CLIMBING ROSES CARD:
- The card base is Soft Sea Foam card stock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Next, cut a 3-3/4 x 5 watercolor paper panel and white emboss the corner flower stamp image in the bottom right corner.
- Using Soft Sea Foam ink and Petal Pink ink and Aqua Painters, paint the image in. Next stamp a few of the trellis looking image on, sometimes not with full ink on it, so you create different depth of color background.
- Punch a Starburst using vellum card stock and adhere on top of the floral image as our bottom layer.
- Cut a 4 x 3/4 strip of lace patterned vellum from the Floral Romance DSP and adhere it on top of the vellum starburst. Next cut a 3-1/2 x 1/2 strip of the leafy patterned paper once again from the Floral Romance DSP and tear the edges and adhere on top of the lace vellum strip.
- Next, cut a 1 x 4 strip of Petal Pink card stock, stamp the sentiment on it using Soft Suede and cut off the ends in an angle and adhere it on top of the strips.
- Die cut two of the leaves from the Rose Trellis dies using Soft Sea Foam card stock and adhere them on each end of the sentiment strip as shown on picture.
- Finally using the Butterfly Duet punch, punch a small butterfly from the Lace Vellum paper and adhere it on the card front and add a pearl in the middle of it.
Here is a close up of the art work using the Climbing Roses Bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)