Hi there, happy Tuesday! Welcome back to my blog and hope you survived Monday….LOL…I barely, as I had so much to do, but I am here today with a simple card using the Climbing Roses set, which arrived last Friday and couldn’t wait to put it to a good use. I wanted to create a sort of a simple card. I know I did watercoloring, but you can color this image with markers and the layout is super simple
I really love the way it turned out. It has that old fashioned feel to it, don’t you agree?
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE CLIMBING ROSES CARD:
- To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 water color card stock and stamped the roses image using Stazon ink on the corner.
- Using Lovely Lipstick, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apply Green and Mango Melody ink I painted the image in using Aqua Painter.
- I used Coastal Cabana to paint the background and dried it.
- Using Lovely Lipstick ink I stamped the sentiment on.
- Using the Butterfly Duet punch I punched out three butterflies from the Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper and adhered them using Liquid Glue.
- Next I cut a 3-7/8 x 5-3/8 size Basic Black card stock and adhered it to the bottom of the art panel and adhered them all using Tear & Tape to the card base and the card is finished.
Here is another shot of the card.
And if you would like to download the tutorial, just click below:
And if you would like to see the products I used to create this card, here is the list:
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)