Hi there and welcome to our Stamping Sunday Blog Hop! Happy Sunday to you and hope you enjoy our hop! Today we are focusing on Happiness Blooms Memories and More. And what a fun this has been to play with. And once again each of us have created a card 3 ways. One for each crafter in mind, so this post is for all of you beginners, casual stampers and even for avid stampers. Let me show you my cards for you.
Hope you like them, so let me start out with my card for the beginners, or shall I say for those of you who really enjoy clean and simple stamping. Well, this one is for you!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE THANK YOU CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Whisper White card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Stamp the flower stamp using Call Me Clover ink, than the flower using Lovely Lipstick
- Stamp the dotted line border using Night of Navy ink and the sentiment (from the Abstract Impressions set) using Lovely Lipstick.
I love that you can create a pretty card with just a few stamps. For my next card I kept the same layout, but just added a few items from the Happiness Blooms Memories and More Card Pack. I love that it comes with sentiments, and you can use some of the papers as a card front, too and the stickers are super fun. It’s originally for Scrapbooking, but WOW, they are so fun to create cards with. Here is my second card.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE LET’S PARTY CARD:
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Whisper White card stock panel and stamp the flower stem using Call Me Clover ink and the flower again with Lovely Lipstick ink.
- Cut down the Memories and card panel with the glossy Lovely Lipstick color flowers to 3-3/4 x 5 and adhere it on the bottom of the stamped panel.
- Cut a 1/4 x 2-1/2 of strip of the same Memories and card panel and adhere it on top of the flower as shown on picture.
- Next, adhere the two other sticker borders from the sticker sheet below the floral strip, just as shown on picture.
- Next, add the Let’s Party sticker on top of the borders and finally add two flower stickers with leaves by the sentiment and the card is done.
My next card is for the more avid crafter as the has a few layers and some more advanced stamping using the Stamparatus and some fussy cutting, but that shouldn’t really scare you off.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE SMILE CARD:
- I started out with the card base, which is Lovely Lipstick card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Whisper White card stock panel and run it through the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder using Big Shot.
- Cut down the blue/green Memories and More card panel and adhere it under the embossed panel in an angle and adhere them to the card front.
- Adhere the sentiment label once again from the Memories and More pack as shown on picture.
- Using the Stamparatus ink up the flower stamp using two inks, Call Me Clover and Bermuda Bay and stamp it on a 3 x 4 Whisper White card stock. Next ink up the flower using Calypso Coral and Lovely Lipstick and stamp it above the stamp. Stamparatus makes this very simple. Fussy cut the flower out.
- Adhere the flower to the card front using mini stampin dimensionals. Add a little Lovely Lipstick bow to it.
- Next, punch out a Tailored Tag out using Night of Navy card stock and adhere the Smile sentiment on it and adhere them using mini stampin dimensionals and your card is done.
Thank you for stopping by to check out the cards created with the Happiness Blooms Memories & More. Hope you are inspired to create some of them! Today’s product details can be found below.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Stamping Sunday participants creations. They are super talented ladies, so I know you will love hopping on their blogs. You can find the links below my signature, so just scroll down a bit further!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)
Items I used on today’s projects.