Hi there, happy Saturday to you! Hope you have a fabulous weekend planned. Today I wanted to share a card focusing on the embossing folders and the gorgeous Tea Together flowers. The embossing folder I wanted to highlight again is the gorgeous Country Floral and also using Simply Stripes.
Isn’t this a yummy looking card? I really love the way it turned out. I used two challenges for this one. First one was the Global Design Project Blog’s color challenge.
And the second one is a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
Anyway, want to know how I made this?
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE TEA TOGETHER CARD:
- To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Whisper White card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White card stock, ink up the inside of the Country Floral embossing folder with Coastal Cabana ink and run it through the Big Shot. You may need to do this twice to get the right coverage, but once you ran it through once, it’s pretty easy to put the embossed card stock back into the same spot.
- Next, cut 2 x 3-3/4 Melon Mambo card stock and run it through the Simply Striped folder and adhere to the bottom portion of the Country Floral embossed card stock.
- Cut a 4-1/2 Granny Apple ribbon and adhere it to the card where the Melon Mambo card stock meets the Country Floral background and adhere them on the card front.
- Stamp the flowers using Stazon on watercolor paper and paint them with Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody, and die cut them.
- Punch a Pretty Label using Whisper White cardstock and stamp the sentiment from More Than Words using Granny Apple Green ink.
- Adhere a Coastal Cabana Colored Doily on top of the card front, next adhere the sentiment label and finally the flowers using Stampin Dimensionals and you are finished.
Here is another look of my pretty card.
And if you would like to download the tutorial, just click below:
And if you would like to see the products I used to create this card, here is the list:
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)