Hi there, welcome back to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Today we have an awesome color challenge, check it out!
And today, based on these colors I was inspired to work with the Needle & Thread bundle and Country Floral embossing folder...just love how these colors go perfect with it and here is what I came up with.
I have to say I am head over heels in love with this card. As I said above, these colors are so amazing together!!! And did you see the cool background? You get that with embossing your card stock and inking it up. This time is a dark card stock with Whisper White ink and it just makes it pop!! Try this technique!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THIS CARD:
- To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Night of Navy card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2, and ran the front through the Country Floral Embossing folder.
- Using Whisper White ink, ink up the raised parts of the embossed card front.
- Next, cut a 3-1/2 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock and place it on the card in an angle and cut off the access piece.
- Using the piercing die from the Needlepoint Elements dies, pierce the middle of the panel, and tie a Call Me Clover ribbon around it in a bow and adhere it to the card front using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Stamp one big flower and two smaller ones using Lovely Lipstick ink and two leafy images using Call Me Clover ink onto Whisper White card stock and die cut them out.
- Die cut a long label from the Needlepoint Elements dies using Night of Navy card stock.
- Using a 2 x 3 piece of Whisper White card stock, pierce the label shape die and punch it out using the Pretty Label punch and stamp the sentiment on it using Call Me Clover ink and the stitched line using Lovely Lipstick ink, and adhered the Night of Navy label underneath it and adhere it to the card.
- Finally, arranged the flowers and adhered them to the card as shown on picture, and I was finished.
Here is another look of the card:
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, in case you would like to know.
And now, here is the tip I shared with you above with another color card stock. Give this a try and let me know what you thought.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)