Hi there, hope you had a fabulous weekend! Today I am back with a sort of simple card. I chose to work with the Lovely Lattice and used it as the background image. I have had this sit on my desk for a while and finished it over the weekend with just the right touches.
What do you think? It’s another feminine card. I love that sentiment from the Needle & Thread set so much and of course the butterfly goes pretty much on anything, but I also have been wanting to use that gorgeous Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, so this card kind of pulled it together.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THIS CARD:
- To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Petal Pink card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next, I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Gray Granite card stock panel and stamped my Lovely Lattice images in the corners.
- Next, I cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White card stock panel and used it as a mat and adhered them to the card base.
- Next, I cut a 3-1/2 x 1-1/2 Whisper White panel and die cut the bottom edge using the Scallop border from the Be Mine Dies set. Stamped my sentiment on it and using Stampin Dimensionals I adhered it to the card front.
- I cut two pieces of flourishes from the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and using Liquid Glue I adhered it on the card.
- Stamped and punched a butterfly from the Butterfly Gala stamp set using Whisper White card stock and Soft Sea Foam ink and once again, using Liquid Glue I adhered it to the card.
- Finally, I added some sequins to the butterfly and the card and you are finished. Like I said, it’s a quick card.
Here is another look of the card.
And if you would like to download the tutorial, just click below:
And if you would like to see the products I used to create this card, here is the list:
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)