Happy Saturday, hope you are loving the 2nd Release Sale-a-bration items as much as I do. Today I wanted to show you a card created with the All Adorned stamp set and once again I used the Country Floral embossing folder. I cased this card from the Sale-a-bration brochure as I truly loved that card and I just gave it my own twist. This shows you that you don’t have to be a master of card making, as Stampin Up gives you samples you can work with. Anyway, here is the card I created!
Isn’t this a super fun card? I am not a purple fan and this maybe a shock to you, but I added a little Highland Heather to this and I think it made the whole card POP. Want to know how I created it?
CARD INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ALL ADORNED CARD:
- To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Poppy Parade card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Stamp the corner image on each corner using Lemon Lime Twist ink.
- Next, cut a 5-1/2 x 2-3/4 size Coastal Cabana panel and run it through the Country Floral embossing folder and using Snail, adhere it to the card front.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 Whisper White card stock and layer the images using Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana with the larger images and Highland Heather and Grapefruit Grove the smaller image to get the look. Adhere to card front using stampin’ dimensionals.
- Next, cut a 2-1/4 x 1-1/4 Coastal Cabana panel and using the same color ink, stamp the sentiment on it.
- Cut a 9″ Lemon Lime Twist organdy ribbon and adhere it in the back of the sentiment label using Snail. Also cut a small piece of the Grapefruit Grove Colored Doily and adhere it to the sentiment label as well. Finally adhere it to the card using stampin’ dimensionals and your card is finished!
And here is another look of this pretty card.
So now, check out the card I CASED. It’s a gorgeous card for sure. It caught my eyes, as soon as I saw the brochure and just had to put my own twist on it!
And if you would like to download the tutorial, just click below:
And if you would like to see the products I used to create this card, here is the list:
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)