Happy Valentine’s Day to you and welcome back to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Today we have a fun sketch. Check it out!!
I am showcasing some brand new products, some FREE, some to purchase, but coordinating and these will be available tomorrow (with the exception of the coordinating dies and sentiments)…yaaaa…who loves new goodies??? I sure do and today I am focusing on Painted Seasons with it’s coordinating Designer Series papers and the Country Floral Embossing folder, which are all going to be available for free with a $60 or $120 qualifying order. And I am showcasing a super fun coordinating sentiment set called More than Words (available March 1st). Here is what I created.
So, what do you think? Aren’t these gorgeous new products? Here is how I made this card.
- To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Petal Pink card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Whisper White card stuck and fun it though the Country Floral embossing folder. Cut two 1 x 5-1/2 strip from the Painted Seasons designs series paper and adhered them to the edges of the embossed panel and adhered them onto the card base.
- Using daubers inked the succulent image with Petal Pink, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green inks and stamped on Whisper White card stock twice. Stamped two fern images using Granny Apple Green and the other leaf image using Lemon Lime Twist inks and die cut them.
- Cut out the middle of one succulent and adhered it on top of the other one to create a 3D look.
- Die cut the frame from the Foliage Frame Framelits Dies using Whisper White card stock.
- Gold Emboss the Birthday word on the top portion of the frame.
- Stamp Wishes word using Pool Party on the label and the highlight image lined up using Stamparatus with Granny Apple ink.
- Layer a colored doily (I used one a Flirty Flamingo color one) below the sentiment label using mini stampin’ dimensionals. Adhere them on top of the embossed panel and finally layer the succulent and all the leaves using liquid glue and you are done.
And here is a closer look of the card created with the Painted Seasons stamp set and the gorgeous Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
And I have a second card just using a different sentiment label on it. The only difference is that the label was die cut using Petal Pink and I stamped the sentiments using Petal Pink ink and the Wishes highlight stamp in Grapefruit Grove. So, now you see which way you like it better. Let me know. I am curious about that.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, in case you would like to know.
So get ready for tomorrow when you can start earning some of the new goodies. I will have share more about that tomorrow, so stay tuned!!! Those of you who have placed an order with me I sent you the new brochures on Sunday, so you should get them if you haven’t received them yet. For now I leave you with the video all about Painted Seasons Bundle you can earn with $120.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)