Hi there and happy Saturday to you! Today I have a super fun card to share with you. If you subscribe to my newsletter you may have seen my card last week as a FREE tutorial using the Amazing Life Bundle and I loved that card so much that I made a different version of it. This time watercoloring it. Here is what I came up with it.
It’s one vibrant card using my favorite colors as well! Here is how I created it.
- To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next, I cut a 4 x 5-1/4 watercolor paper, white embossed the sentiment on the middle.
- Put a drop of Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody and Melon Mambo ink refills in a palette and starting with Coastal Cabana on top I painted it heavily watered down using an Aqua Painter, moved onto the middle section where I painted Mango Melody, than on the bottom with Melon Mambo.
- After the panel dried, using Tear & Tape I adhered it to the card base
- Next I die cut a frame using two of the Rectangle Framelits and Basic Black card stock. Tied a little Lemon Lime Twist Organdy on the bottom right corner and using liquid glue I adhered it on top of the watercolor panel.
- Next I die cut the smallest Rectangle Framelits, white embossed the sentiment on it and using mini dimensionals I added it to card.
- Finally I punched out 3 gingham butterflies using one of the sheets from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and using liquid glue I adhered them to the card and that is is.
Here is another close up look of the card. Don’t you just love it? I really do, and hope you give this emboss resist technique a try!
If you would like to print out the tutorial, you can download and print it out.
And if you would like to recreate this card, here is the list of the products I used to create it.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)