Hi there, welcome to Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. Moving forward I am so excited to participate in the weekly blog hops and today today we have a fun color challenge, which I used the Meant to be Bundle with, since Valentine’s Day is almost here. Here is this week’s color challenge.
And here is the card I came up with using these fun colors!
Well, what do you think? I love this card as I got to use my favorite color, Coastal Cabana. Here are the steps I took to create it.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE MEANT TO BE VALENTINE’S DAY CARD:
- To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Watercolor paper panel and I color washed it with Melon Mambo ink. I cut a a 3-3/4 x 5 panel using Vellum and adhered them together in an angle using Tear & Tape and adhered them all to the card base.
- Next I cut a 2 x 4-1/2 Coastal Cabana banner and ran it through the Lace embossing folder and dabbed the raised parts it in to Whisper White ink and using Tear & Tape I adhered it to the card front.
- Next, I die cut the largest heart using Melon Mambo card stock and white embossed the sentiment on it.
- Next, I die cut the largest heart outline using Whisper White card stock and adhered them in an angle to each other and adhered it all using stampin’ dimensionals to the card front.
- Using Melon Mambo ink I painted the Whisper White/silver twine to make it colorful and tied a bow around the heart outline
- Next I die cut a rose die using Watercolor paper and using Melon Mambo, Mango Melody and Granny Apple I painted it and adhered it to the heart. And that is it, your card is done!
And here is another shot of my card created with the Meant to Be Bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to recreate it, here is the link to download the tutorial.
And here are the items I used to create this card:
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the February Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the NEW code for this month GA7NC7SE.
Have a beautiful day!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
- FREE PDF Downloads HERE (adding 2-3 a week)