Welcome back!!! Today is an exciting day as the Spring Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration season starts. Whoohoo….I love this time of the year as there are so many opportunities to earn FREE products! With that said, you can now feast your eyes on the new catalogs. 🙂 If you would like to get one and you live in Canada, message me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to mail you one, but in the meantime, you can see everything online by clicking on my shop button, or click on the pictures of the catalogs and you can see the pdf online version of them in my side bar or by clicking on them on the images below.
3. The New Customer Catalog. This is great for those who are just starting out on their crafting/card making journey, so share with your friends who think they can’t create This one is made just for them!!!!
So let me share with you the first card I made with one of the newest bundles called Butterfly Gala.
I am in love with this bundle so much! You’ll get cute stamps and a coordinating punch. So FUN!!! I just know you will fall in love with this bundle, specially if you like butterflies!!!
To create this card I started out with the card base, which is Poo Party card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. I cut a 2 x 5 1/2 So Saffron card stock panel and adhered it to the left side of the card base. I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 Very Vanilla card stock and ran it through the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder and inked up the edges using Soft Suede ink and a dauber.
Next I cut a 1 x 3 1/4 piece using one of the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series papers and cut a banner into it and adhered it to my card front. I cut a 1 x 3 Very Vanilla strip and stamped my sentiment on it using Soft Suede ink and adhered it on top of the designer series strip.
I finally inked up my butterflies. I used Pool Party and Daffodil Delight inks and I stamped one of each and punched them out. I used three of the four and using Liquid Glue I adhered them to the card front. Finally using Liquid Glue again I added the cute iridescent sequins in the middle of the butterflies.
Here is a close up look of it. Isn’t this so pretty???? I am so in love with the new lace embossing folder…you might get tired of me using it…LOL
And if you would like to recreate this project, here are the products I used:
I also sent out my very first Newsletter, but in case you haven’t received it yet, I wanted to share details about the new catalog opportunities as there are so many amazing FREE things you can earn during Sale-a-bration!!! Here are just a few!
1. SHOP during Sale-a-bration and for every $60 you spend you get to pick a Level One Item. If you spend $120 you get to pick 2 Level One Items, or one Level Two items. There are so many fun products available!
2. HOST a party = EVEN MORE FREEBIES!!! Email me at email@example.com if you would like to host a party in person or online!!! It will be fun, I promise!!!
3. Finally JOIN my team!!!!
- Do you spend $120 or more a month on stamping supplies? If so – you have covered your quarterly minimum to be a Demonstrator.
- Ordering as a Demonstrator you automatically get a 20% discount on all your orders and when you meet the first qualifying threshold that increases to 25%
- You get to order during the preorder period – an entire month before customers
- You get a catalogue a month earlier too.
- You can attend the Stampin Up Events
- You can join all the great Online and Facebook groups and meet fellow demonstrators worldwide
- Make more friends that you could ever imagine
- Order for yourself – or start to grow a business
- Join our “Happy Stampers” team and have access to all my monthly classes and our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group.
And because it’s Sale-a-bration time, it is the best time to sign up. You’ll have two options!
Get $225 worth of worth of Stampin’ Up! products for just $135!!! That is $60 more FREE products than usual!!!
Get $225 worth of Stampin’ Up! products + the exclusive Craft and Carry Tote (valued at $68) for just $175!!!
Check it out! It sure is pretty! I have this sweet tote and it’s already becoming a favorite!
Phew, this is a long post I know, but I want to make sure you get to see everything that’s going on. And with that said, I have one more thing to let you know. I have a Paper and Ribbon Share.
It’s a great way to get a taste of the new Designer Series Papers and ribbons from the Spring Occasions catalog, this way you get a little bit of everything and can decide from there if you want to order full size. Check out details on this HERE. You’ll have to let me know if you want to participate by Saturday, January 5th as I will be sending invoices out on the January 6th and placing my order on January 7th! Check it out!
Well, that is it for today!! I’ll be back tomorrow with another card, this time using one from the Sale-a-bration catalog and I promise it will be a fun one…LOL.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the January Host Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month 9NNJXF3R.
Have a beautiful day!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- JOIN my Team HERE