Hi there, today I am hopping with Happy Inkin’ Team and boy, do we have a pretty sketch for you!
And along with a pretty sketch we have a fun color combo to try as well
And here is the card I created using both of these inspirations.
This card is sharing a little sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions catalog. I am so excited to share this gorgeous Lace embossing folder and I know it will be a favorite of mine for sure. Anyway, hope you like it as much. Here is how I created this card.
- The card base is Smokey Slate card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2 and ran the card front over the Lace embossing folder.
- I cut a 2 x 4 1/4 Coastal Cabana panel and I ran it through the Simple Stripes embossing folder and adhered it to the top portion of the card front.
- I die cut the floral frame using vellum. I punched a 2″ circle and stamped the sentiment on it using Coastal Cabana ink. I die cut a Starburst using Silver Glimmer paper and adhered it under the sentiment label and on the vellum floral frame and adhered all of it on the card front.
- I stamped the flowers onto Whisper White card stock using Calypso Coral ink, die cut them and adhered them on the floral frame and added sequins in the middle of the flowers.
- Finally I die cut two leaves using Silver Glimmer paper and tucked them under the floral label.
Here is another look of my floral piece using the Floral Frames Bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenges. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
And if you would like recreate this card, here are the products I used. The Lace Embossing folder will be available January 3rd.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the December Hostess Code to receive your Pawpack Points and Coupons through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders and making new friends whether you are in my local area or far away! Here is the code for this month: 2EET2KAC.
Have a beautiful day!