Hello there, today it’s Happy Stampers Blog hop and it’s sketch time. My friend Marilyn and I have some fun cards using this pretty sketch Sandi made for us!
Here is what I came up using the Detailed Deer Thinlits, Merry Christmas Thinlits and the gorgeous Cable Knit embossing folder. Hope you are not bored with the Cable Knit embossing folder as I am still in love with it…LOL
Isn’t this a happy Christmas card? I just love Coastal Cabana and Poppy Parade together and I think silver looks fabulous with it, don’t you? Here is how I created this card.
- The card base is Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 size Coastal Cabana panel and ran it through the Cable Knit embossing folder and inked up the raised parts with white ink. I cut 3 3/4 x 5 size Poppy Parade and another 3 3/4 x 5 size Whisper White card stock and in an angle I adhered them onto the card front.
- Next I cut a 1 3/4 x 5 grey with stars designer series paper and adhered it on the middle of the card front.
- I die cut a Watercolor paper circle and using Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point and Highland Heather inks I water colored the circle to create the mood. I die cut a scalloped circle using Coastal Cabana card stock that was just slightly bigger than the watercolored circle and adhered it together and on top of the card front.
- I die cut the little deer using Silver Glimmer paper and using liquid glue adhered it on the watercolored circle.
- I stamped the label stamp onto Poppy Parade card stock using white ink and die cut it. I silver embossed my sentiment on it and using mini dimensionals adhered it to the front.
- I die cut the Merry word out of Poppy Parade card stock and using Liquid glue I adhered it to card and that is it.
And here is a closeup of my card.
Now it’s time for you to check out what my friend Marilyn has waiting for you. Can’t wait to see what she created. So hop on over to see what Marilyn has in store for you!
Eva Dobilas YOU ARE HERE
And if you would like to recreate this card, here is the list of the products I used on this card.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the December Hostess Code to receive your Pawpack Points and Coupons through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders and making new friends whether you are in my local area or far away! Here is the code for this month: 2EET2KAC.
Have a beautiful day!