Hi there, happy Saturday! With the holidays almost here, sometimes gift cards are a great option for gift giving, so today I have a gift card holder to share with you. I learned this holder by watching Ronda Wade a while back and I have even created another one in the past, but this one is for Christmas and I just love it’s design and how easy it’s actually to make it. I mainly used the Merry Christmas to All stamp set. Here is what I came up with.
I don’t have a tutorial for you today, but as you know I always have instructions, but today I’ll just have you watch Ronda, since it’s not really my idea, just my take on her idea. One thing though is that this type of a card sure will help you NOT hoarding those beautiful papers. I happen to be a hoarder, how about you?
Next picture shows you the insert of the card and actually that is where you would put your gift card. Isn’t that a clever card? I just love this design!
If you would like to recreate this here are the products I used.
And before you leave, I am switching to a new way of sending my blog posts to you.
If you wish to continue to receive my blog posts by e-mail please sign up for my NEW Follow my Blog via E-mail – I will be switching to the new service over the weekend, so this will be the last post you receive from me through the existing service. Simply fill in your e-mail address and click follow and you will receive an e-mail from WordPress asking you to confirm your subscription, click on the link in the e-mail and you are done!
Well, that is it for me today. I am off to a Christmas Craft Fair at a local winery today, so should be fun!
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the December Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders and making new friends whether you are in my local area or far away! Here is the code for this month: 2EET2KAC.
Have a beautiful day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a FREE Package of Metal Pearls
- Any order over $200 receives FREE Package of Metal Pearls and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.