Hi there, today is our Happy Stampers blog hop and we have a fun, cheerful color challenge to create with.
Here is what I came up with using Flourish Filigree stamp set and the In The Woods Framelits dies. I created a pretty wreath.
I loved last week’s layout, so I created another card with it using different stamps and dies and my focal point is the wreath. Here are the steps to create this card.
- The card base is Poppy Parade card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Stamped three flourish images using Poppy Parade ink on the top portion of the card front.
- I cut a 4 x 5 piece of Daffodil Delight card stock and ran it through the Tin Tile embossing folder and cut it down to 4 x 4 1/4, inked it up with Daffodil Delight ink on the raised parts, tied a Poppy Parade ribbon in a knot and adhered it to the bottom portion of the card front.
- I punched a Pear Pizzaz 4 1/4 strip and punched it with the Decorative Ribbon Border punch and tucked it under the top portion of the tin tile embossed card stock.
- I gold embossed the sentiment label onto Poppy Parade card stock and punched out using the the Pretty Label punch.
- I punched a Starburst using Gold Glimmer paper and glued it under the sentiment label.
- I used the leafy branch die from The Woods Framelits. For my wreath I die cut 8 leafy branches and layered them under the Starburst label and adhered it on my card.
Here is a close up of the wreath section I created.
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friends have waiting for you. I always look forward to their creations every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Marilyn has in store for you!
Eva Dobilas YOU ARE HERE
And if you would like to recreate this card, here is the list of the products I used on this card.
Just to note if you like the Flourish Filigree set, it will be retiring, and will be gone. Check out the set as it’s a great one for all throughout the year, so you can get lots of use out of it.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the December Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders and making new friends whether you are in my local area or far away! Here is the code for this month: 2EET2KAC.
Have a beautiful day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a FREE Package of Metal Pearls
- Any order over $200 receives FREE Package of Metal Pearls and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.