Hi there, today on SU Only Challenges we have a Christmas challenge, so I created a card using Flourish Filigree stamp set and dies from Frosted Bouquet Framelits and Sprig punch and a few more pretty things. This is what I came up with.
Isn’t this a fun card? Here is how I created it.
- The card base is Shaded Spruce card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 size Cherry Cobbler panel and using the same color ink pad I stamped the filigree images on it as shown on the card. Than I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 size panel out of Very Vanilla card stock and layered them on top of each other and adhered them both on the card front.
- I gold embossed the label image onto Very Vanilla card stock and punched it using a Pretty Label punch. I die cut the label from the Frosted Bouquet Framelits using Shaded Spruce card stock and ran it through the Corrugated Dynamic Embossing folder and adhered the sentiment label on top of it. I punched a Sprig using the greenish glimmer paper and die cut a vellum branch and adhered them in between the two labels.
- I punched a Scalloped Tag Topper out of glimmer paper, just enough to tuck it under the labels and added my ribbon under all of it and finally I adhered it all using tear & tape.
And here is a closer look of the focal point.
And if you would like to recreate this card, here are the products I used to create it.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the December Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders and making new friends whether you are in my local area or far away! Here is the code for this month: 2EET2KAC.
Have a beautiful day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a FREE Package of Metal Pearls
- Any order over $200 receives FREE Package of Metal Pearls and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.