Hi there, today we are back to hopping with a pretty sketch!!! Sandi is just awesome at coming up with these colors and sketches!
Here is what I came up with using our Peaceful Noel and First Frost bundles and one of my favorite embossing folders, the Cable Knit.
It was a fun card to create and here is how I made it.
- The card base is Cherry Cobbler card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- I cut a 4 1/4 x 2 panel from the Festive Farmhouse designer series paper and adhered it on the top part of the card base.
- I cut a 4 x 5 piece of Very Vanilla card stock and ran it through the Cable Knit embossing folder and cut it down to 4 x 4 1/4. I do that as it will shrink in size after embossing the paper. Using daubers and Soft Suede ink, I inked it up to show the pattern more. I adhered it on the bottom portion of the card.
- I cut a 4 1/4 piece 5/8 striped Burlap trim and using Tear & Tape I adhered it on the top of the embossed section.
- I die cut a gold glimmer label and a black one using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Noel stamp set using white ink and inked up the edges and adhered them together.
- I stamped and die cut the roses using Very Vanilla card stock and Cherry Cobbler ink. Punched a few sprigs using Old Olive card stock and the Joyous Noel Glimmer paper. I also die cut a couple of branches using Gold Glimmer paper using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits dies and placed them under and above the sentiment label and adhered all of it on the card front ad that is it.
Here is a close up of the gorgeous floral cluster. I really love how this turned out!
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friends have waiting for you. I always look forward to their creations every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Marilyn has in store for you!
Eva Dobilas YOU ARE HERE
And if you would like to recreate this card, here is the list of the products I used on this card.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the November Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month N6YUB63A.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.