Hi there, today at Stampin’ Up! we continue our Online Extravaganza! Today and tomorrow you get 10% off of Tools and Inks. Whoohoo!!!! So what’s included in that list?
TOOLS & INK
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and cases
Item quantities are limited, if there is something on your wishlist, now is the time order them!
- Depending on inventory levels, discounted pricing may or may not be available for items featured in the promotion throughout the entirety of each 48-hour sale.
- Discounted items may be turned off if their supply reaches a predetermined threshold. We have set up each 48-hour sale this way so we are able to continue supporting you and your customers through the life of the annual catalog.
- If an item is turned off during a 48-hour sale, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36 hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
And I do have a fun project for you today showcasing a lot of our tools, so it’s perfect for today. I recently purchased the envelope punch board and I created a decorated envelope. I love this as you can make so many different size envelopes AND boxes!!! And since Christmas is coming up, you might need to wrap up a special present, so this punch board will come very handy. Anyway, here is what I created.
I created a video just for you, so you can follow along with me and recreate if you like, but here are the rough steps to making this.
- To create the envelope I cut a 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 size piece from the Dashing Along papers and punched and scored it using the Envelope Punch board and built the envelope.
- I die cut the roses out of Whisper White card stock and colored it in with Light Cherry Cobbler and Dark Old Olive Blends
- I punched an Old Olive Starburst, Whisper White Pretty Label and Gold Glimmer Sprig. Stamped the sentiment on the Pretty Label using Soft Suede and finally assembled it all with Liquid Glue.
Here is another look of the envelope. Isn’t this pretty? I love this and I think I will be creating quite a bit of these and boxes….haven’t even started on the boxes yet…LOL
Here is the list of the products I used to create these envelopes.
And now here is the video for you to watch along.
Click HERE to start shopping now for all the TOOLS and INKS available for sale!
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (if sold out, it will be replaced with an equal value Embossing folder)
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
You can combine this sale, with the Starter kit which is priced at 20% off, and get a really awesome savings and join my team!!
Have fun shopping and have a great day!!!