Happy Saturday! Wishing you a great weekend ahead! I wanted to pop in and share a super fun Christmas card….one more for the week! This time I used Hometown Greetings Edgelits dies and Merry Christmas Thinlits. I made this card a while ago, so I thought I better show it now. My last post showcased a water color background and this one is all about Brusho. And I LOVE Brusho!
I really love how this turned out. Love how the Hometown Greetings Edgelits dies creates a beautiful scene on this card. Here is how I made it.
- The card base is Night of Navy card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 size watercolor panel, spritzed it with water and added Prussian Blue and Moss Green Brusho crystals and moved them around with an Aqua painter brush till I got the right look I wanted. After it dried I ran it through the Softly Falling embossing folder to get the snow fall look. I brushed Frost White Shimmer ink all over the panel to get a pretty shimmery look and adhered it to the card front.
- Using a 4 1/4 x 3 1/2 Whisper White card stock piece I die cut the Hometown Greetings Edgelits and using Crushed Curry I cut little pieces to place behind the window parts to show light coming through and adhered the whole piece to the card using Tear & Tape.
- I die cut the Merry word using Silver Glimmer paper and also the label using Basic Black card stock, which I stamped the Christmas word on using Whisper White ink and adhered them on the snowy part of the card.
- Finally I painted the whole edgelits piece with Wink of Stella to create glistening snow on the card.
And here is another look of my card. It’s quite a shimmery card!
And if you would like to recreate this, here is the list of the products I used.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the November Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month N6YUB63A.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (if sold out, it will be replaced with an equal value Embossing folder).
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.