Hi there, today we are hopping with quite possibly the prettiest wintery color combo. Check it out.
And also today is probably the last time I am showing a card created with the Snowflake Showcase and I have to say I am really sad these products will be gone, especially the dies. Speaking of that, if you have been thinking about picking them up, don’t wait as they will be gone, so now is the time!!! So I thought I would make a fabulous card for one more time using the Snow is Glistening and the Snowfall Thinlits using the fabulous color combo Sandi came up with.
If this doesn’t scream winter to you, I don’t know what would…LOL. Here is how I created it.
- The card base is Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Using the Stamparatus I stamped the snowflake border on the right side of the card vertically.
- I cut a 3 x 5 1/2 piece of watercolor paper and created a watercolor background just by adding ink direct from the ink pad onto the paper and spritzing it with water and moving it around till I liked the look. I used Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point and Coastal Cabana
- I white embossed some snowflakes on the dried watercolored panel. Punched a Decorative Ribbon border from Whisper White and adhered it to the left side of the panel and adhered the finished panel onto the card front.
- I die cut the largest snow flake using Sparkle Glimmer paper and using Liquid Glue I adhered it to the card.
- I cut a 1 1/8 X 3 3/4 strip from Coastal Cabana, white embossed my sentiment and cut the end off in an angle. I also cut a 1/4 strip of Silver Glimmer paper and adhered it to the bottom of the sentiment strip and adhered it all together on top of the snowflake.
And here is a close up of the card.
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friend has waiting for you. I always look forward to it every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Sandi has in store for you!
Eva Dobilas YOU ARE HERE
And if you would like to create this card, here are the list of items I used. As I mentioned before, this could be the last time you can order the Snow is Glistening and Snowfall Thinlits, so order them now.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the November Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month N6YUB63A.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.