Hello, hope you had a great weekend. Today I continue again with my Christmas card series! It feels like it’s been months since I have been showing Christmas cards…..but wait….it has been….LOL….hope you are not tired yet? Soon I’ll be onto spring cards, but for now let me share a simple, quick Christmas card using Detailed Deer Thinlits and Flourish Filigree stamp set. Detailed Deer Thinlits is a very low inventory set, so if you still want to pick it up, now is the time!
Isn’t this a sweet card? Simple, quick to reproduce, yet sweet. Here is how I created it.
- The card base is Shaded Spruce card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 panel from Shaded Spruce and stamped the gorgeous filigree stamp on the middle of the card and on the corners to create a pretty background using Shaded Spruce ink, than I cut a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 size Cherry Cobbler panel and layered it under the background panel and adhered all to the card front.
- I die cut the deer using Gold Glimmer paper and also die cut the little twig from the Frosted Bouquet Framelits using the red glimmer paper. Folded and glued a little piece of Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon around the neck of the deer, added a pearl and the tiny part of the red twig, which sort of looks like jingle bells that way and using stampin’ dimensionals I adhere the deer to the middle of the card.
- I cut a 1/5 strip of Whisper White card stock and gold embossed the sentiment from the Merry Christmas to All stamp set, cut banner ends and using stampin’ dimensionals I added it to my card.
And here is a close up of the card. I really love these Detailed Deer Thinlits as they are just that….detailed!
And if you would like to create this card, here are the products I used.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the November Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month N6YUB63A.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.