Hi there, happy Saturday! Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Today I wanted to share with you Wishing Well stamp set and the Gold Foil-Edged Cards and Envelopes as they make gorgeous Christmas cards.
Isn’t this a beautiful card? And a quick and simple one to make as well, so that’s a plus, right?
- Emboss card front using the Swirls and Curls embossing folder.
- Stamp the wreath using Granny Apple Green ink onto Whisper White card stock and cut it out with one of the Layering Circle Framelits. I gold embossed the sentiment in the middle of the wreath. I also cut out a scalloped Layering Circle out of Gold Foil sheet and adhered them together and adhered the onto my card front.
- I stamped the bow with Poppy Parade ink, cut it out, punched two sprigs out of Gold Glimmer paper and adhered them to the wreath.
- At last I added pearls on the wreath and colored them with Poppy Parade Blends.
Here is a close up of the card.
And if you would like to recreate this card, here is the list of the products I used.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the November Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month N6YUB63A.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.