Hello again, today Sandi and I are hopping! She has a great color challenge up for us and here is what I created using the Country Home stamp set. I love this set so much and I haven’t had a chance to play enough with it yet, so today I have a new card using this fabulous color combo.
Here is what I came up with.
It’s a fun card and here is how I created it.
- The card base is Rich Razzleberry card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- I cut a 3 3/4 – 5 size panel from Watercolor paper and cut another 3 3/4 – 5 size panel out of Pear Pizzaz card stock, which I ran through the Tin Tile Embossing folder and I brushed the Mossy Meadow ink pad against the raised images.
- Next I stamped my can and flower images onto the watercolor paper with Mossy Meadow ink pad and using aqua painter and Pear Pizzaz and Rich Razzleberry ink I painted the image in.
- Next I stamped my sentiment using the the Rich Razzleberry ink.
- I adhered the watercolor paper on top of the embossed Pear Pizzazz card stock in an angle, added a galvanized clip and tied a twine in the clip and adhere all of it on the card front.
- As a final touch I spattered some Rich Razzleberry ink using my Aqua painter.
Here is another look of my card.
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friend has waiting for you. I always look forward to it every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Sandi has in store for you!
And if you would like to make this card, here are the products I used for it.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the November Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month N6YUB63A.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin! You have until November 10th to get the Christmas box, just in time to create those Christmas projects! Subscribe HERE!