Welcome back! SU Only Challenges has a new theme, which is using the gorgeous Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper! Today I have two cards using Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Papers and Sponge Brayers. I have been wanting to use my brand new Happiness Surrounds stamp set along with the Snowfall Thinlits, so today I have not one, but two cards using them and you’ll how easy these cards were to put together.
Both of my cards use one piece of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Papers, so let me show you my first one.
Here is how I created this card:
- The card base is Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I cut the piece of the Delightfully Detailed paper and used it as a stencil by placing it on a Whisper White card base and using sponge brayers with Coastal Cabana ink and Granny Apple ink, I inked it up by rolling it in stripes.
- I cut a slightly larger piece of a Wood Textures DSP and adhered them together. I cut a 3 1/2 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock and layered them in an angle and adhered them to the card base.
- Next I punch a 2″ circle using Whisper White card stock and stamped the sentiment on using Soft Suede ink and the leaves using Granny Apple Green ink. I punched a starburst using Gold Glimmer paper and adhered them together. I cut a 3″ burlap ribbon in an angle and adhered it to the card and on top of it adhered the layered sentiment circle piece.
- I stamped the small flower using Flirty Flamingo on Whisper White card stock and die cut it along with the multi petal flower die. Also cut two of the leaf dies and added them to the sentiment circle.
Here is another angle of my card.
Next I wanted to use the card base I stenciled on, so here is what I came up with.
To create this card once it was stenciled I cut a 1 x 3 1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer paper and adhered it to the card. Next I punched a 2″ circle using one of the Wood Textures papers and a starburst using Coastal Cabana card stock and adhered them together. I white embossed the sentiment on it.
I white embossed the flower stamp onto vellum paper and die cut it. I also die cut the flowers out of Coastal Cabana and the leaves and layered them on top of the sentiment circle. As a last touch I added a few Iridescent Sequins to the card. Here is a close up of my card.
So, what do you think? Isn’t this a fun way to create two cards with limited supplies? I sure love the way they turned out!!
Here are the products I used to create these cards.
Thank you for stopping by and when you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the November Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month N6YUB63A.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin! You have until November 10th to get the Christmas box, just in time to create those Christmas projects! Subscribe HERE!