Hi there, did you have a good weekend? I had grand ideas of going to a Christmas Fair, but Friday night I came down with a cold, so that didn’t happen….I feel better now and I even got to make some cards. Today I wanted to share a fun card created with Snow is Glistening stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits dies from the Snowflake Showcase products.
This card is so quick and easy and with the Stamparatus’ help you’ll have it done in no time. So let me tell you how I made it.
- The card base is Pool Party card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- I cut a 3 3/4 – 5 size panel from Pool Party card stock and cut another 3 3/4 – 5 size panel out of Silver Glimmer paper.
- Using my Stamparatus I stamped the snowflake border using Versamark ink both on the top and the bottom Pool Party Panel and white embossed it. Once I white embossed the images I layered it on top of the Silver Glimmer paper in an angle and adhered it together on the card front.
- Next I die cut the large snowflake using the White Velveteen paper and the smaller snowflake from the Silver Glimmer paper. Adhere them together and adhere a piece of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon and adhered the snowflakes on top of it in the middle of the card.
- Finally stamped the Joy sentiment on Whisper White card stock using Soft Suede ink and cut around the word and adhere in the middle of the snowflakes and that is it!!!
Told you it was quick and easy!!! I know with the holidays we all want to make a bunch of cards and quick and easy is always good. Here is another look of my card. I really love it.
And if you would like to recreate it, here are the products I used to create it with.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the November Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month N6YUB63A.
Just a reminder that any order above $50 receives access to the November Online card making class.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
This month’s perks are:
- Any order above $50 receive access to the November Online card making class.
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives 4 handmade cards from me
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Any order over $200 receives Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and 4 handmade cards from me on top of the Host Dollars Stampin’ Up! Automatically gives you. Whoohoo…
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Host Code and you will earn all the gifts mentioned above on top of Stampin’ Rewards. If you have any questions, please E-MAIL ME!
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin! You have until November 10th to get the Christmas box, just in time to create those Christmas projects! Subscribe HERE!