Hi there, today I have a fun tutorial for you to create the best Christmas card using the Merry Christmas To All Bundle and Detailed Deer Thinlit dies. Why this is the best Christmas card? Because it’s a fun fold, and who doesn’t like to show off a unique card? And you get to place your family photo in this card and I don’t know about you, but I love to see photos of my loved ones. This card will be saved, I promise you! I learned this card from the fabulous Ronda Wade and put my own spin on it. And I have a VIDEO for you to watch and craft along with me. Hope you take me up on that. Anyway, check them out!
Here are the steps to create this card:
- Die cut the deer from the Detailed Deer Thinlits using Soft Suede and Merry word using Gold Glimmer Paper
- Next I embossed the Cherry Cobbler panel using the Corrugated Embossing folder and the deer using Swirls & Curls embossing folder
- Stamped the label and the sentiment using Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler inks and using the label from the Merry Christmas Thinlits dies die cut the label
- Adhered the corrugated piece on top of the Very Vanilla mat using Tear & Tape. Adhere the Deer on top of the corrugated piece using liquid glue, than adhered the Merry word with liquid glue and using mini dimensionals added the Christmas label
- Next scored the 5 ½ x 12 piece designer paper length wise at 4 ¼, 7 ¼ and 10 1/4
- Using a bone folder folded it to get an accordian look and glued down the two inner pieces to create my book using Tear & Tape (video will show this best)
- I punched a 2” circle using a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock and a startburst using Gold Glimmer Paper and Gold embossed the sentiment onto the Cherry Cobbler Circle and glued it on top of the Gold starburst and the doily
- Next adhered the doily panel onto the second flap on the bottom part to overlap to the inner part of the card.
- Stamped the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler and the flourish using Mossy Meadow onto the Very Vanilla panel and Finally adhered the sentiment panel into the card using Snail adhesive
You can watch my video tutorial here.
And if you would like to take this tutorial with you wherever you are, I created a PDF for you, which you can download here.
Here are the products I used to create this card with.
And here is another beautiful teaser of the Snowflake Showcase, which will be available TOMORROW!!!! So excited to show you and for you to get your hands on these gorgeous stamps and dies! Just one more sleep!!!!
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the October Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month NTXTAWTE. Today is the last day to get the October FREEBIE which is the Festive Farmhouse Elements.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for October!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!