Hi there, today Sandi and I are blog hopping again with a really fun color scheme for wintery cards using a teaser for what’s to come. Stampin’ Up! is coming out with a few exclusive limited edition stamps and dies once again and they are already available for demonstrators, so we can prepare the best projects for stamping friends like you.
The Snowflake Showcase stamps and dies are going to WOW you as they sure WOW-ed me, so let me show you one of the many projects I created using the Snow is Glistening stamps and Snowfall Thinlits dies. These will be available to you starting November 1st and Sandi and I are working on a collaborative online class, so be ready!
Isn’t this a fun card? I love the watercolor, so I was inspired by this pretty tree. Here are the steps on how I created this.
- The card base is Bermuda Bay card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- I cut a 2 x 5 1/2 size panel out of Gray Granite card stock and I ran it through the Softly Falling embossing folder and inked up the raised image and edges with white ink and adhered it to my card base.
- Next I cut a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 panel from the Shimmery White card stock, white embossed the tree image on it and watercolored it in with Granny Apple Green ink and around it with Bermuda Bay ink. Once it completely dried I used Tear & Tape to adhere it to the card front.
- I die cut the snowflake dies using the Silver Glimmer paper and adhered it using Liquid Glue.
- I cut a 1 inch strip banner from Gray Granite card stock and stamped the Joy sentiment on it using white ink and edged it with white ink as well and finally using Stampin’ Dimensionals I added it to my card.
- At least I adhered one of the snowflake trinkets using Glue dots to the top of the tree.
And here is a close up of my card. You can see all the watercoloring closer.
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friend has waiting for you. I always look forward to it every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Sandi has in store for you!
Here is the list of the products I used to create the Snow is Glistening Watercolor card with.
And here is another beautiful teaser of the Snowflake Showcase, which will be available November 1st. So excited for you to get your hands on these gorgeous stamps and dies! I love that it’s not just a winter related stamp set, but also an every day stamp set as well. I promise you will love them!
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the October Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month NTXTAWTE.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for October!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!