Hi there, it’s been a beautiful fall weather here and I wanted to share some creations made with the gorgeous First Frost Bundle, so this week, you will see cards with that. I love this set for all the floral elements. They are just beautiful! But let me share the card I made with it and I am sure you will agree with it.
Isn’t this a beauty? I sure love it. Here is how I created it.
- The card base is Mint Macaron card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I cut a3 3/4 – 5 size panel from Very Vanilla card stock and cut another 3 3/4 – 5 size panel out of Blushing Bride card stock and layered them on top of each other in an angle and adhered them onto my card base.
- Next I stamped the flowers onto the Very Vanilla panel. I die cut the border using the Galvanized Metallic Paper and adhered it to the card. Next I cut a 3/4 strip of Mint Macaron and I stamped my sentiment on it, cut it down and adhered it on top of the border on the card.
- Next I stamped the flowers and die cut them. I also die cut the flourishes and adhered them to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals and liquid glue and that is it.
And here is closer look of my card.
And if you would like to recreate this card, here are the list of the products I used.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the October Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month NTXTAWTE.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for October!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!