Hi there, today is a Joint Blog Hop along with the Happy Inkin’ Team!!! Get ready for some fun!!! We have a great color combo and an awesome sketch!
And here is the sketch, although I kind of totally didn’t follow the sketch as I was really inspired by the products.
Today’s card is created with the gorgeous First Frost Bundle, which I totally love as it’s so versatile. You can use it for the Holidays, but you can always use it for other occasions. I just love flowers, so any stamp set that has flowers has my name on it…LOL. Is it just me who thinks that way? Anyway, here is my card based on the colors.
Isn’t this pretty? I also recently bought the Seasonal Wreath embossing folder as I knew it would come handy for the Christmas season and I just had to use it today. Here is how I created this card.
- The card base is Merry Merlot card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 size Very Vanilla panel and I ran it across the Seasonal Wreath embossing folder and using a dauber I inked up the raised wreath image with Tranquil Tide ink and adhered it to the card front.
- Next I die cut the two labels, the small one using Very Vanilla card stock and the larger using Merry Merlot. I stamped my sentiment on the small one using Merry Merlot ink and I also inked up the edges using the same ink and adhered them together.
- Next I arranged my gorgeous ribbon under the label in a banner format (love that look) and I adhered the label with the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals on my wreath.
- Next I stamped my flowers, die cut them and arranged them around my sentiment label and die cut two branches, one from copper paper and the other one from the Merry Merlot looking glimmer Paper from the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper collection and that finished my card.
Here is another look of it.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenges. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to recreate this card using the First Frost Bundle, here is the list of the products I used to create it.
This card was also part of my Christmas card series. it’s so fun to make Christmas cards and trust me I have a lot more coming.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the October Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month NTXTAWTE.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for October!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!