Hi there, welcome back to our newest Happy Stampers Blog Hop! Today once again I am back with my Christmas card series as we hop and this time I am using the sweet Merry Christmas to All Bundle and the Detailed Deer Thinlits set.
Today we have a fun color combo as a challenge. Check out how gorgeous and fun it is!
And here is what I came up with using these colors.
I just adore this happy card!! It was so much fun to make as I love every single product I used on this card. Did I tell you how much I LOVE the Buffalo Check background stamp? Here are the steps I took to create it.
- The card base is Poppy Parade card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I stamped the Buffalo Check stamp using Granny Apple Green ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and cut it down to 3 3/4 – 5 size. Than I cut another 3 3/4 – 5 size panel out of Very Vanilla card stock and layered them on top of each other in an angle and adhered them onto my card base.
- Next I die cut a large circle out of Very Vanilla card stock adhered it to the card, then die cut a deer using Pool Party and the Merry word using Gold Glimmer paper and adhered them all on top of the circle.
- Next I die cut the label out of Poppy Parade card stock and white embossed the sentiment on it and adhered it to my card.
- Finally I punched a sprig out of Gold Glimmer paper and using mini stampin’ dimensionals I adhered it to the sentiment label and added a little bow created with linen thread and that is it!
Here is another look of my card:
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friend has waiting for you. I always look forward to it every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Sandi has in store for you!
And if you would like to know how to recreate this card using the Spirited Snowmen set here are the products you need.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the October Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month NTXTAWTE.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for October!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!