Hi there, welcome back to our newest Happy Stampers Blog Hop! Today I continue my Christmas card series as we hop and this time I am using the sweet Spirited Snowmen stamp set.
Check out this fun sketch we got to play with today? Isn’t this a beautiful one?
And here is what I came up with using this fun sketch!
Don’t you just love this snowman! I sure do. I fell in love with this stamp set and I love the way this turned out. Here is how I created it.
- The card base is Pool Party card stock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4. Next I cut a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 size panel out of watercolor paper.
- I stamped my snowman on the watercolor paper using Stazon and I watercolored my snowman with ice to skate on and I adhered the panel to the card base. I added some Wink of Stella to make it sparkle more.
- Next I cut a 1 1/2 strip of paper using the red and white lined paper and punch a banner and adhered to the card.
- Next I punched a 2″ circle using the star paper and punched a starburst using Pool Party card stock and layered them together and adhered them on top of the banner. Next I ran a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock through the corrugated embossing folder, added white ink on the edges. Next I punched a black Classic Label and stamped my sentiment on it with white in and adhered them all on top of the circle pieces.
- At least I punched a Meadow Moss Sprig, tied it with a white Baker’s twine and added it to my sentiment.
Here is another look of my card. You can actually see the sparkle on here.
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friend has waiting for you. I always look forward to it every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Sandi has in store for you!
And if you would like to know how to recreate this card using the Spirited Snowmen set here are the products you need.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the October Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month NTXTAWTE.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for October!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!