Hi there, hope you had a great weekend! Christmas is coming up on us faster than we think! So today I launch a Christmas card series where at least twice a week I will be sharing Christmas cards and projects, such as gift holders, bags, home decor and really any fun Christmas creations I might come up with. Let’s begin creating with the Peaceful Noel Bundle!!!
When the Holiday Catalog came out I was so in love with the Peaceful Noel Bundle that I had to have it right away. I have already made a few cards and some of them will be in my class I will offering shortly which will be available online and in person, but today I have a pretty card I will share here and I hope you like it.
Isn’t this a cozy card with that gorgeous embossing? Here is how I created it.
- The card base is Mossy Meadow card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 size Very Vanilla card stock pane lstamped all the leaves and berries on the top portion of the Very Vanilla panel and adhered it to the card base.
- I cut a 4″ Poppy Red Panel, which I cut down slanted and ran through the Cable Knit embossing folder. Cut a 1 /2″ stripe gold glimmer paper and adhered it to the top part of the red embossed piece and adhered it to the Very Vanilla panel.
- Next I die cut the label from the Thinlits set using Basic Black card stock and I really wanted to create the chalk look, so using the white ink I rubbed the edges with my fingers and stamped the sentiment. I punched two sprigs using Gold Glimmer paper and added them to the label, which I adhered to the card. Finally I added a few pearls, which I colored in using Cherryl Cobbler Blends and that is it.
And here is another shot of my card.
And if you would like to recreate this card created with the beautiful Peaceful Noel Bundle, here is the list of the items I used to create it with.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products, make sure you use the October Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month NTXTAWTE.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for October!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!