Happy Sunday! Hope you are having a great weekend! Today I wanted to take a little time to do a rewind of this week of showcasing the Falling for Leaves Bundle and share one more fun card created with it.
Earlier this week I shared a card using our fabulous Blends, than I shared a card using mainly the dies, yesterday I did watercoloring and today I am showing a card that highlights the use of the Stamparatus. One of the best stamping tools out there. So let me show it to you.
You might ask where did I use the Stamparatus? Well, do you see that multicolored sentiment? I tell you, to create that it would have been really hard to do without the Stamparatus. So let me share the steps I took to create this card.
- The card base is Soft Suede card stock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4. than I cut a 3/4 – 5 size panel out of Coastal Cabana card stock and ran it through the Tin Tile embossing folder and using a sponge dauber and Soft Suede ink I inked up the raised images and the edges of the panel.
- I cut the border piece from the Falling for Leaves bundle die set and added parts of it to the tin tile embossed panel just to show a little bit as you can see it on the card picture and adhered it to the card base.
- Next I die cut a label using Whisper White card stock from the Stitched Labels dies. I placed it on the Stamparatus base, than I lined up my sentiment on it to make sure it’s in the right spot, closed the Stamparatus so the stamp will stick to the cover and started inking it up with the daubers and the three different ink colors I chose. When I felt it was inked up enough I closed the cover to stamp on the label and I repeated it a few times to make sure I had the right coverage on the label. This is why the Stamparatus is so awesome!
- Next I cut a piece of burlap ribbon, adhered it to the middle of my card horizontally using Tear and Tape. I die cut two leaves out of Old Olive, inked them up with Soft Suede and adhered them to the sentiment label and adhered them all on top of the ribbon and there you have it.
Here is another look of this card.
And if you would like to recreate this fun card using the Falling for Leaves Bundle, here are the products you will need.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the September Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month B737C6A6.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for September!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!