Hi there, welcome back to our newest Happy Stampers Blog Hop! I am back today sharing another card created with the Falling for Leaves bundle. Today Sandi has a fun color challenge for us. Check it out!
And here is what I created using the Falling for Leaves Bundle and the super awesome Buffalo Check background stamp using the color combo.
At first when I saw this color combo, I wasn’t sure how to use it with the the bundle I set out to work with, but the Buffalo Check stamp just made it work. It has the look of a trendy, cozy flannel shirt, doesn’t it? Anyway here are the steps to create this card. It’s super easy!
- The card base is Melon Mambo card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I stamped the Buffalo Check stamp using Basic Gray ink onto Whisper White card stock and cut it down to 3 3/4 – 5 size. Than I cut another 3 3/4 – 5 size panel out of Night of Navy card stock and layered them on top of each other and adhered them onto my card base.
- Next I die cut the leaves and the border, stamped the sentiment onto a Whisper White card stock, cut a banner and layered them all onto my card base and finally I tied a cute bow onto the leaves stems using silver baker’s twine.
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friend has waiting for you. I always look forward to it every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Sandi has in store for you!
And if you would like to know how to recreate this card using the Falling for Leaves Bundle and the Buffalo Check background stamp, here are the list of the items I used.
Just want to mention that this week the Product of the Week is the Falling for Leaves bundle.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the September Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month B737C6A6.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for September!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!